Accelerate your way to the top at the Elske Doets Young Lady Business Academy 4.0!
Elske Doets, the ‘Businesswoman of the Year 2017’, has the mission to inspire and motivate ‘Young Ladies’ to really pursue their professional dream!
How would you feel if for one week, surrounded by only power women, you were challenged to make maximum use of your courage and talent? And then discover that you make bigger leaps in your development every day, than at a regular school in a year? In a short time, the Elske Doets Young Lady Business Academy has proven to be able to help young women beyond that threshold – admitting that you’re going for the top and fearlessly following your passion – in a short space of time. It is for a reason that this non-profit Academy is growing explosively and the Erasmus Center for Entrepreneurship has offered to host this programme. Prominents such as Queen Máxima, Mark Rutte and Neelie Kroes soon saw the potential and made valuable contributions to previous editions of the Elske Doets Young Lady Business Academy. The Academy is officially recognised by, among others, the Erasmus University and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Are you a young lady from 15 to 24 years old? Do you want to make that giant leap towards your dream career? And do you dare to say that you want to become an entrepreneur, CEO or minister later on? Then sign up for the 4th Academy, which will be held from 1 to 5 July at the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship in Rotterdam. We will arrange permission with your school. Registration until 2 June.
Want to sign up? This is how you do it:
- Send us your personal cover letter and resume.
Describe your professional dream in between 300 and 500 words. This can be anything; from (innovative) entrepreneur or CEO at a start-up or large company in The Netherlands or elsewhere in the world, to becoming a minister. Dream and think big! Present yourself and your professional dream by means of a short personal video clip (vlog). Registration for the 4th edition of the Elske Doets Young Lady Business Academy is possible until 2 June 2019.
- The best entries/candidates will be invited to give a 3-minute pitch to Elske Doets. This pitch will be given at the office of Jan Doets America Tours in Heerhugowaard. The pitches will take place on 13 and 20 June 2019.
- The best ‘Young Ladies’ are invited to follow the Elske Doets Young Lady Business Academy for 1 week. Leadership, Marketing, Neuroscience, Entrepreneurship, Confidence Training and Networking are the topics that will be covered during the master classes. In the afternoon you will work in groups on Business Cases or you can ask questions to Elske. Coming from far away? Then we can arrange a host family for you!
- The Young Lady with the best business case wins a 3 month internship in America, made possible by the Netherlands America Foundation and Elske Doets. Read Pauline’s blog, winner of Young Lady Business Academy 3.0, and Elske’s blog about the winner’s journey.
Expect presentations from top women and the winners of previous editions of the Young Lady Business Academy. The complete schedule of the previous Young Lady Business Academy can be found here. To get an idea of what to expect, you can already find some top tips from Powerwomen who participated in this initiative. Download the flyer of the Elske Doets Young Lady Business Academy July 2019 and also get to know the young talents of the Young Lady Business Academy 3.0: Young Talents.
Grab the ultimate opportunity to pursue your dream:
- The Young Lady with the best business case wins a 3 month internship in America, made possible by the Netherlands America Foundation and Elske Doets.
- One top talent chance to win a Get Started scholarship from Erasmus University.
- It doesn’t stop after the Academy, because you have built up an impressive network!
Are you curious to see what the Academy week looks like? Watch this video compilation:
We are looking forward to many applications with big and inspiring professional dreams! Good luck to you all!
- Elske’s blog on her experiences during the Academy week
- The compilation on Merel, the winner of the Young Lady Business Academy 2.0: https://vimeo.com/245938243
- The full compilation of the Young Lady Business Academy 3.0: https://vimeo.com/247280501