Young Lady Business Academy for all girls between 15 and 24
Why you should apply for the Young Lady Business Academy
Elske Doets, Dutch Business Woman of the Year 2017, has made it her mission to inspire and motivate ‘Young Ladies’ to follow their biggest ambitions! Are you dreaming of becoming a successful entrepreneur or business woman? By being part of the Young Lady Business Academy you’ll gain confidence and get on track to make your ambitions become reality. During the Academy doors will open for you and you’ll get the tools to make your professional dreams come true.
#Are you doubting yourself? Read here why you should apply now!
Are you a Young Lady who dreams, dares and does? Do apply for the 3rd FREE Academy this upcoming July 2nd to 6th (see below for information on the application process). You can take a look at the schedule of the Young Lady Business Academy 3.0 here.
Are you between 15 and 24 years old? Every education level is welcome, your drive is all that matters. Elske is going to inspire you with the help of 12 power women. In this one week you’ll learn more that in one year at school! We’ll arrange for permission from your school for you to come to the Academy.
- Send in your personal cover letter and resume.
Describe your professional dream in 300 to 500 words. Maybe you’d run your own restaurant or IT start up, or maybe you’d be a manager or executive at a big company in The Netherlands or abroad. Think and dream big! Also, present yourself and your professional dream in a vlog (short video). The deadline for applications for the 3rd edition of the Elske Doets Young Lady Business Academy is June 3rd 2018.
- The best candidates are invited to pitch their dream in 3 minutes to Elske Doets. The pitches will take place at the Jan Doets America Tours office in Heerhugowaard on Tuesday June 12th.
- The candidates with the best pitches are invited to be part of the Elske Doets Young Lady Business Academy from Monday to Friday June 2nd till 6th. The masterclass topics are leadership, marketing, neuroscience, entrepreneurship, empowerment (‘guts’) training and networking. The young ladies attend masterclasses in the morning and work on their own business case in the afternoon. On Friday, they present their business case. If you live far away, the Academy can arrange for you to stay at a host family.
- The Young Lady with the most viable business case will join Elske Doets on a 4 day buisness trip to the United States or Canada. This trip will take place in the autumn of 2018. Check the blog that Merel, the winner of the Young Lady Business Academy 2.0, wrote, and the blog that Elske wrote about their trip.
Not all the speakers for the 3rd edition are announced yet. To get an idea of what to expect we have some tips from the power women that spoke at the Academy 2.0. You can download the Elske Doets Young Lady Business Academy July 2018 flyer here and meet the young talents of the Young Lady Business Academy 2.0.
Are you curious to see what the Academy week looks like? Watch this video compilation:
We are looking forward to many applications with big and inspiring professional dreams! Good luck to you all!
Director-owner Jan Doets America Tours and Dutch Business Woman of the Year 2017
- Elske’s blog on her experiences during the Academy week
- The compilation on Merel, the winner of the Young Lady Business Academy 2.0: https://vimeo.com/245938243
- The full compilation of the Young Lady Business Academy 2.0: https://vimeo.com/247280501